24 in 2024

 


Last year I participated in a backlist challenge to read 23 books in 2023 that were on my to-be-read (TBR) list. The one real rule was that it had to be a book that was published before 2023 to count as a backlist read.

I'm repeating the challenge for 2024 with 24 backlist books (published prior to 2024) to read this year. More than half of them are from authors I have not read before- books that I bought on impulse, usually because I saw a quote from one somewhere online and decided I had to read it! One of my goals for this blog is to have a TBR Thursday post twice a month where I share one of my 24 in 2024 reads. Those books will be:

  1. Practice Makes Perfect by Sarah Adams
  2. The Long Game by Elena Armas
  3. Go Hex Yourself by Jessica Clare
  4. Bookish People by Susan Coll
  5. Well Met by Jen DeLuca
  6. Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings
  7. The Nanny by Lana Ferguson
  8. Pen Pal by J. T. Geissinger
  9. A Demon's Guide to Wooing a Witch by Sarah Hawley
  10. Happy Place by Emily Henry
  11. Dream On by Angie Hockman
  12. The Arc by Tory Henwood Hoen
  13. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren
  14. Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese
  15. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
  16. It Was You by Jo Platt
  17. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
  18. By A Thread by Lucy Score
  19. Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
  20. For Her Consideration by Amy Spalding
  21. Funny You Should Ask by Elissa Sussman
  22. Love in the Time of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson
  23. One Tough Cookie by Delise Torres
  24. A Cosmic Kind of Love by Samantha Young
Another goal for this year is to use this blog for more than just my ARC reviews, and to include a little more of Sookie (the Sook in Sook and Books) in the occasional post, so here she is, in all her screaming glory!



Comments